ELDORADO -- Egyptian Health Department reported another 49 positive COVID-19 cases in the health department's three-county service area Monday afternoon.
• Female: one under the age of 5, one under the age of 10, two in their teens, three in their 20s, four in their 30s, two in their 40s, two in their 50s, three in their 60s, two in their 70s
• Male: one under the age of 5, one in his teens, two in their 20s, two in their 30s, three in their 50s, one in his 70s
• Female: 1 in her 60s, one in her 80s, one demographics unknown-case status in progress
• Male: 1 in his 20s
• Female: 1 in her 30s, 2 in their 40s, 2 in their 60s, one in her 80s
• Male: 1 in his 20s, 3 in their 30s, 2 in their 50s, 2 in their 60s, one in his 80s
Saline County has had 1,006 lab-confirmed positives, including 20 deaths. White County has had 473 lab-confirmed positives, with nine deaths. Gallatin County has had 189 lab-confirmed positives of COVID-19, including two deaths.