The following information was obtained from the Du Quoin Police Department for the dates Jan. 3-9. Note that arrests and charges are allegations only, not findings of guilt.
Friday, Jan. 3
• At 2:23 a.m., Trenton C. Shearer, 19, of Dowell, was cited with possession of cannabis in a motor vehicle.
• At 10:44 p.m., Jessica S. Rosales, 35, of Du Quoin, was charged with speeding, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving on a suspended license and unlawful display of registration. Was released after posting $250 cash bond.
Saturday Jan. 4
• At 1:08 a.m., Clifford R. Melvin, 43, of Du Quoin, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear in court on a obstructing a peace officer charge.
Sunday, Jan. 5
• At 8:41 p.m., Josiah S. Abbott, 25, of Tamaroa, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of having an uninsured vehicle.
Monday, Jan. 6
• At 2:25 p.m., Nathanael J. Conver-Rice, 21, of Du Quoin, was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon (2 counts), possession of cannabis with intent to deliver, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and not having a valid driver's license.
• At 11:44 p.m., Dylan S. Thornton, 18, of Du Quoin, was cited with operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• At 11:44 p.m., a 17-year-old male was cited with possession of cannabis.
Tuesday, Jan. 7
Wednesday, Jan. 8
Thursday Jan. 9