The following incidents were obtained from the Du Quoin Police Department. Note that charges and citations are allegations only.
• Police arrested Idris Willis, 38, of Du Quoin at 6:15 a.m. on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
• Police arrested Daniel Mathis, 38, of Du Quoin at 11:45 a.m. on a charge of domestic battery and resisting a peace officer.
• Police cited Dakota Wheatley, 23, of Du Quoin at 11:09 p.m. for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Police cited Jeffrey McClellan, 36, of West Frankfort at 7:57 p.m. for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Police arrested Kristin Stadter, 30, of Carbondale at 12:57 a.m. on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for DUI and a Williamson County warrant for failure to appear for driving while license suspended.
• Police cited Warren Combs, 27, of Beaver Dam, Ky., at 3:14 a.m. for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Police at 1:17 a.m. released a 14-year-old boy of Carterville to a parent on charges of no valid driver's license, curfew violation and possession of cannabis under 10 grams. At the same time, another 14-year-old boy from Du Quoin, a 16-year-old girl from Du Quoin and a 16-year-old boy from Carterville were all released to parents on charges of curfew violation and possession of cannabis under 10 grams.