A fire that began at a fuse box gutted at home at 5 N. Texas St. in the Gaskins City area of Harrisburg Wednesday night.
The family of Ricky Miller with several children lived in the home and all were out and safe when firefighters arrived, according to Chief Bill Summers.
Firefighters arrived at 9:28 p.m. to find fire coming from a front window, side window and front door.
Firefighters were on the scene about an hour and a half.
The fire damaged several rooms, the attic and roof and front porch. A house to the south also sustained heat damage to the siding.
Firefighters returned at 12:22 a.m. for a rekindle in one of the interior walls and were on the scene for half an hour.