Rain brings rainbows, daffodils—and ruts in gravel roads.
More than a flower-enabler and a tap dancer on metal rooftops, rain is also a sculptor, leaving thousands of miniature Ohio and Mississippi-like riverbeds to prove it.
Ruts bring to mind the following:
1. The latest lava flow in Hawaii.
2. The Serpent in the Garden of Eden.
3. The Grand Canyon.
4. Getting cut on a piece of glass.
5. The end result of best-laid plans.
6. A piece of unfinished sculpture.
7. The mighty Mississippi as seen from an airplane.
P. O. Box 8,