- Demolishing the Hutson building
- Posted Feb. 14, 2013 midnight
- The Hutson building at U.S. Route 45 and Main Street in Carrier Mills was demolished. It has served the village well in many capacities over the years, but age and storm damage took its toll.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Sloan Street home heavily damaged
- Quinn announces $179,100 upgrade to Deaton Gym
- Quinn: Concealed carry bill puts public at risk
- Ill. House approves guns plan opposed by governor
- Feds pull plug on Paducah plant; 1,000 jobs lost
- Ill. guns bill goes to House floor, Senate objects
- House guns bill passes committee
- Prep T&F: Three Harrisburg seniors get one last shot at state t...
- Prep Baesball: Shelbyville stuns Bulldogs
- Prep Baseball: Hawks have themselves in title game of 1A ...
- Juvenile flees police into woods
- Read more top stories